- Cellular culture including a unique biological collection of viable frozen cells
- Molecular biology
- Protein analysis including Western blot
- Magnetic cell sorting and flow cytometry including an autoMACS Pro Separtor, a Gallios flow cytometer and a cytoFLEX flow cytometer
- A LSR Fortessa X20 analyser
- A Leica CM3050 S cryostat
- A Variskan Flash plate reader (fluorescence and luminescence), a Biorad Bioplex 200 (Luminex technology)
- A Fluidigm platform (C1 singe-cell Autoprep system, IFC controller MX-HX, Biomark HD).
The research team uses the technology platform of BIOSIT, a Biology and Health Federative Research Structure located in Rennes. BIOSIT is a joint unit of services recognized by the University Rennes 1, CNRS (UMS 3480) and INSERM (US 018).
- The IBISA-certified MRic microscopy core facility (Microscopy Rennes Imaging Center),
- The L3 cell culture facility equipped of a zone dedicated to lentivirus,
- The ARCHE (Animalerie Rennaise Centre d’Hébergement et d’Expérimentation), a protected area experiment core facility including 3 containment zones for rodents experimentation, equipped with a CellRad irradiator, a PhotonIMAGER Optima imaging system and an operative microscope,
- The Flow cytometry core facility, that includes a CytomeTRI Cell Sorter, a FACS (Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting) Aria IIU sorter and a Fortessa X20 analyser.
The research team also uses the technological resources of the Biogenouest platform of Rennes (IBISA certified), which belongs to the interregional network of Biogenouest technology platforms in Life and Environment Sciences.
- The GEH Human & Environmental Genomics core facility providing Next Generation Sequencing technology (GEH is also part of BIOSIT),
- Protim, the Proteomics core facility,
- Genouest, the bioinformatics core facility equipped with high performance computing clusters for bioanalysis and statistical analysis.